Kayleen is a Fitness Instructor, Pole Champion and Performer, Fitness Model, and Company Manager of Polecats Manila, the premiere aerial arts school in the Philippines. Performing since 2009, she has competed and won in several solo and duo international tournaments and has collaborated and performed with some of the biggest names in the Philippine dance circuit.Currently, she teaches advanced pole, and aerial silks at Polecats Manila.
• Best Entertainer, World Pole Dance Sport and Fitness Championship (Beijing, China) 2015/世界钢管舞冠军赛（在北京举办）最具观赏性大奖
• National Award for Dance,- Philippine National Commission for Culture and the Arts (NCCA)/菲律宾文化艺术全国大奖
• Bronze Medalist, World Pole Dance Sport and Fitness Championship (Beijing, China) 2015/世界钢管舞冠军赛（在北京举办）铜牌
• Gold Medalist, Doubles Champion, SG Pole Challenge (Singapore) 2014/新加坡钢管舞挑战赛双人钢管舞金牌
• Silver Medalist, Pole Stars Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) 2014/吉隆坡钢管舞明星赛银牌
Alone we can each accomplish so much. Together, we can build to be come even stronger. Explore the possibilities of exercising in pairs both on and off the pole.
DUALITY :: In this class, students are expected to learn duo workout techniques, starting from the floor with acro floorwork, and eventually transitioning to doubles tricks on the pole.
This class is an exploration of trust and collaboration, as pairs will be challenged to try new moves based on their individual strengths put together.
Take your pole practice to the next level through this workshop. Both the experienced, and beginner pole athletes are welcome to join. Learn partner tricks, spins, and combinations that flow together to form a fluid routine.