You think high heels dance is supposed to be like this!
However Souldancing’s Sexy King Kesha (King K) has his own expression!
Guess no one doesn’t know Kesha? So please just book the class and learn how to be sexy and hold the whole stage.
Date/Time: 3.10-4.10pm, Saturday, 12 November
Address: Souldancing Studio, Room 418, Block A, No. 1199, Middle Fu Xing Lu (Jianshan Rd)
Original Price: 350 RMB, free registration if Repost for first time trial
Reservation: Please call 021-62564400 to book your seat
Open class is valid for all Souldancing membership, Repost on WeChat and book in APP please, limited seats only!
Please follow editor to enjoy another high heels dance choreography created by Nika Kljun and performed by twin sisters Serena & Savana Petruzello in MDC class.
Following paragraphs are from The HuffingtonPost “6 Secrets To Dancing Like Beyoncé In High Heels” to share with you.
- Before you strap on your heels, stretch. Hours of wearing heels will give your feet, thighs and calves an exhausting workout, so stretching those parts thoroughly before strapping on your heels.
- Even better, take a basic ballet class. The right way to wear heels is very much like doing ballet. Which is not a coincidence at all because ballet was done in heels back in the French courts. Ballet will strengthen the muscles in your calves and thighs that will be worked the most when wearing heels.
- Your posture is important. Roll the shoulders back and pull the core in and up. When you pull up from your center, there’s less pressure on your knees. The biggest mistakes is when you are hunched over and your knees are bent.
- Lead with your hips. When you lead with your hips, the weight of your body is evenly distributed and you’re forced to engage your thighs and straighten your legs. Make sure you walk in a straight line, with one foot following the other. Don’t be afraid of your hips, stick ‘em out, but keep everything else in and up.
- Use your wrists and your core for dancing. Keep your core straight up and to sit into your hips while you move. Dancing is really just posing to music. The key is to finding your transition to the next pose. When you’re transitioning in your two-step, move your wrists. You give off so much more feminine energy when you know how to use your wrists.
- Have fun and relax (your face)! Even if you’re wearing the sexiest, tallest heels you can find, most people will be looking at your face. Be aware of your expressions. You can walk as fiercely as possible but they might look at your face and think you have to go to the bathroom. As long as you keep your core strong and your legs straight, your feet will be a lot more comfortable and you face will look a lot less pained.